Starting from 2011 CONFIND has developed a new product, namely associated gas compressor (CGA), that has been tested in the
fields with very good results. CGA is a compressor for associated natural gas, having as a purpose to increase the productivity of the
wells by decreasing the pressure and to recover gas, that is pumped into the crude oil evacuation line.
- The system is easy to install on any type of beam pumping unit without modifications thereof;
- Compressor whose piston is driven by the beam, acts as a shock absorber;
- Safe and silent operation. It is equipped with a safety valve and automatic protection against overheating;
- No lubrication; Low maintenance; No adjustments required;
- Special operations in the well are not inconvenienced by this system.If necessary it can be operatated on bypass (recirculation);
- Eliminates the need for separate gas pipe from wells.
- CONFIND provides assistance for determining optimal solutions as well as installation and spare parts.
Compressor for associated gas brochure-2014
Procurement data sheet-compressor for associated gas-2014